Travelling Abroad Hungary


We only can take provisions if the patient travels from Hungary to another country, so in this case we are not competent to issue the required documents for your patients travelling to Hungary. The patient have to ask these documents from the competent authority of his country, they can give the patient accurate information about travelling with controlled drugs.

  The certificate must be presented during the Customs and Police check. Please note that an international certificate issued by the patient’s GP or the clinic is not enough, he needs to turn to the competent authority in order to obtain the necessary documentation.

Necessary Details

– Cannabis and Cannabis resin can’t be brought into Hungary even with a valid certificate  

– Documents (Clinical Letter, Prescription Copy, Travel Letter from Doctor) all must be at hand when travelling

Contact Details/Documents



Medical: Legal (Cannabis Extract or Tinctures)

Recreational: Illegal

Scroll to Top
Skip to content